Hi there,

I'm sorry to forward this to PerlQA, but with a baby at home, I've so little
free time available that it's hard for me to really look into issues right now.
I really would like your issue to be resolved and I'm hoping (beg, beg, beg)
that someone on PerlQA might recognize this issue and be able to help.

Cheers,
Ovid
--
Live and work overseas - http://overseas-exile.blogspot.com/