* Ovid <publiustemp-perl...@yahoo.com> [2012-04-11 19:10]:
> * Aristotle Pagaltzis <pagalt...@gmx.de> [2012-04-11 18:55]:
> > I don’t see how it is any more magic than `done_testing`.
>
> Because done_testing is applicable to every test module and solves the
> far more common issue of hating maintain a plan. I would argue that
> done_testing is much more necessary than an AutoBailout.

Well sure, which is why I suggested a separate module and not a patch to
Test::More itself. (Also since it is doable separately with such a clean
implementation.)

> That being said, I'd use AutoBailout a lot more often if it was
> available. Then again, as Schwern pointed out, that's why I wrote
> Test::Most :)

I guess I should go and put AutoBailout on CPAN. :-)

> > What I don’t like about duplicating `use` is that you need to diddle
> > internals and ...
>
> I think Schwern's not arguing against this. He's just trying to figure
> out the best way forward.

Yes, that was not an argument, just stating my position on it in line
with my question about his unease.

Regards,