On 6/4/12 2:46 PM, Matthew Horsfall (alh) wrote:
On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 11:49 AM, James E Keenan<jk...@verizon.net>  wrote:
Use of uninitialized value $Devel::Cover::Ignore_filenames in regexp
compilation at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.16.0/i686-linux/Devel/Cover/DB.pm line 882.

On a side note, I'm not sure if the perl-qa list is the place to
report Devel::Cover issues or not, but I know if you have a github
account you can report them directly on the project's page, or throw
them up on RT.

For many years -- long before the invention of github -- I've followed this instruction in the documentation for Devel/Cover.pm:

"The most appropriate mailing list on which to discuss this module would be perl-qa."

And pjcj has always responded.

If that's no longer an appropriate location to report problems with Devel::Cover, then the docs need updating. I'll do whatever Paul advises.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan