On 2/11/13 4:56 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:
On Wed, Jan 02, 2013 at 10:39:21PM -0500, James E Keenan wrote:

So, thanks again for making this coverage available, and let me
recommend that you include all packages included with the Perl 5
core.

That's a great suggestion.  I have done just that with
https://github.com/pjcj/Devel--Cover/commit/0bc4c245ff464b4eac194a6b02d7e8e11b2596af

The cpancover run is currently in progress and should be up in an hour
or two.

And thanks for your work on Data::Dumper.

Do you update this on any specific frequency?

I can see, for instance, that it would be good to run an update a couple of days after each monthly release of Perl 5.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan