On 05.03.13 10:26, Mark Keating wrote:
We have just booked the first group of rooms for attendees, and
therefore this indicates who we are trying to sponsor (where they have
requested it). Please try to update the expenses page as soon as
possible with your expenses needed. If you need travel refunded and have
a room give an accurate cost so we can work out the appropriate funds.

see: http://2013.qa-hackathon.org/qa2013/wiki?node=Accommodation

Hi all,

I didn't find a better place to ask: I arrive at 9:30 pm at MAN, how
do I travel to the hotel then? My travel office told me, last train
is at 10pm, which might be to short to reach it.

Is there a bus line or a late train or some web-site which allowes
me to do own research (beside Google or DuckDuckGo :P)?

I'm not familiar with late travelling inside UK - some hints would
be nice.

Thanks in advance,
Jens