> Which makes me wonder - just how much memory is TAP::Parser using.
> In particular, is TAP::Parser using the same amount of memory to store 65850
> "ok"s as it would to store some mix of 65850 "ok"s and "not ok"s?
> Which I'm starting to think, for large test suites, isn't that efficient.
> Most tests pass most of the time. So is it possible for TAP::Parser to use
> a more efficient format in memory to "archive" results for tests where
> every single subtest was an "ok"?

I have a larger test suite (25,000 tests), and my passing tests are
usually not just "ok", they have a label with them. When tests fail, the
labels of the nearby passing tests are helpful to understand the context
of the failure.

`prove` has an option off --failures-only. I haven't checked to see how
that's implemented, but it seems fair to optimize that particular case
by throwing away the non-failures, since the user asked not to have them
reported.

   Mark