On 2001.12.09 20:52 Chris Benson wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 08, 2001 at 10:43:13PM -0800, brian d foy wrote:
> >
> > i actually mean proven - as in there is evidence that they actually
>
> What sort of evidence are you thinking of?  I was very afraid 'proven'
> meant: 'has been to all the conferences (and bought rounds)', 'written
> books',

> 'got lots of modules in CPAN', ... 'one of the in-clique', etc.
> _Evidence_ I can provide!

I have tried to include only companies that focus on Perl and maybe provide
a few
other things or companies that at least seem to have Perl training course
but exclude the type of technical companies that brian d foy has also
mentioned.

I have also added an explanation to the site that sais people should do
their own
research before buying. Actualy I think this is also obvious.
I hope to provide a place to get listed for all the companies that have
Perl in focus
but for example in France as long as I don't find a company that is
specialized in Perl
I rather list 2 companies that seem to have Perl as well.

I see that since my mail the list on PM site (
http://www.perl.org/phbs/training.html )
has also grown. I am glad at least I could move a bit on this issue.
So There Is More Than One Way to get to Perl training companies.

-- Gabor
http://www.perltraining.org/