Hi List,
         I am not sure if this list would help me out if I am a windows
Perl user.I am trying to write a small perl script to delete some
records from a DB(MS Access) using the DBI module. As DBI is not part of
standard distribution of Perl, I had to get it and install it for
Windows. After configuring the DSN I wrote the below simple code,

use DBI;
$db = DBI->connect("dbi:ODBC:Passdb") or die("$! ");

print "enter server name\n";
chomp($id = <stdin>);

$sql = $db->do("delete from pass_tb where Server_Name = $id");

$db->disconnect;

Now I get the error

Can't locate loadable object for module DBI in @INC (@INC contains:
c:/perl/lib
c:/perl/site/lib .) at c:/perl/lib/DBI.pm line 254
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at c:/perl/lib/DBI.pm line 254.
Compilation failed in require at delete.pl line 1.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at delete.pl line 1.

I am not sure how to get the DBI module for windows or if it is possible
try to make changes to DBI itself.

Any Help is greatly appreciated !!!!.

Thanks,
Subbu