Has anyone successfully built Net-SSH-Perl on solaris 8?   I tried
version 1.29 but it appears the crypt packages I needed are either
missing or dont install from the default PPM repositories.  I skipped
ahead a moment and try to compile the latest Math-Pari from CPAN and it
failed.  I wanted to touch base with the list to see if any known
Solaris Net-SSH-Perl PPM repos were out there.  I used the soulcage
repository for Net-SSH-Win32 a while back on the windows platform so
thats kinda what I was hoping existed for Solaris.  It doesn't look
that way.