Title: Catching error from MIME::Lite

Hello,

        I am sending html formatted email using MIME::Lite.  I am looking for a way of providing backup smtp mail servers to the send function in case the specified smtp server is not available.  However, if the smtp server supplied is not valid or not available, the program dies.  Is there no way to retrieve a success/failure from the send function and upon failure, offer up another smtp server choice?

something like...

unless (MIME::Lite->send('smtp', $smtpServer, Timeout=>60)) {
        MIME::Lite->send('smtp', $smtpServer2, Timeout=>60);
}
$msg->send;

thanks
Jay