Now, I am beginning to think that I have
misunderstood the nature of using cookies.
I am actually attempting to do so for the
first time.

When I fire the SetCookies procedure:
&setCookie("user", "dbewley", $expDate, $path, $domain);

Is this the only way it can be done?

I thought perhaps I could create a cookie
like this:
&setCookie("name1", "value1", "name2", "value2", "name3", "value3", "name4", "value4");

But, this version is not working correctly.

Can I do it this way:

&setCookie("name1", "value1", "name2", "value2", "name3", "value3", "name4", "value4", $expDate, $path, $domain);

Or, am I to gather that if I want to set up four values
into cookies for my site, that I will need to set up
four cookies? Or, am I simply doing something else
wrong?

Thank you,

Bill Platt