On Tue, 30 May 2006, Cai, Lucy (L.) wrote:

> When I run the command, I got the following message:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/test_ooo/vobs/na_mscs_12836sas_deploy> sudo -u prxpccsv
> /ccstore
> /fmcc/triggers/ApplyVobTriggers.pl
> Password:

> Empty compile time value given to use lib at
> /ccstore/fmcc/triggers/ApplyVobTrig
> gers.pl line 25

I think the above message is the place to start.  What does
the line 25 in /ccstore/fmcc/triggers/ApplyVobTriggers.pl
say?

> Can't locate TriggerCommonLib.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i
> 586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i586-
> linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at
>  /ccstore/fmcc/triggers/ApplyVobTriggers.pl line 26.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
> /ccstore/fmcc/triggers/ApplyVobTriggers.pl
> line 26.

This implies that, since the 'use lib' command in line 25 failed,
the next 'use TriggerCommonLib' on line 26 failed.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/test_ooo/vobs/na_mscs_12836sas_deploy>
>
> How can I add a path  /ccstore/fmcc/triggers/ into @INC path?

How about something like:

  use lib "/ccstore/fmcc/triggers";

In my code I usually have a directory tree like:

/home/joi/projects/Foo
/home/joi/projects/Foo/bin
/home/joi/projects/Foo/lib

*.pl files go in Foo/bin, and inside those files I use:

   use lib "$FindBin::Bin/../lib";

This sort of relative library search lets me rename the Foo
directory, move it elsewhere, etc, and as long as bin and lib are
under the same parent, the code works.

--
Joi Ellis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

No matter what we think of Linux versus FreeBSD, etc., the one thing I
really like about Linux is that it has Microsoft worried.  Anything
that kicks a monopoly in the pants has got to be good for something.
           - Chris Johnson