I have a huge perl script of which I want to get the
execution trace (PERLDB_OPTS='NonStop AutoTrace
LineInfo=execution_trace.out') of say just a single
subroutine "sub init()".

I cannot have my PERLDB_OPTS set to 'NonStop AutoTrace
LineInfo=execution_trace.out' right from the begining
because that would lead to a huge dump at
execution_trace.out for which I don't have enough
space.

I just want the dump to start when the execution flow
enters "sub init()" and ends up, before coming out of
"sub init".

Is there any way I can achieve that...?

I needed it very quickly...so, couldn't spend a lot of
time with Perl literature to figure it out.

A quick help/pointer on this will be very helpful.

Thanks for your time,
Arijit