I'm looking to create a unix command web interface that will be hosted  on an
hp-ux server. the commands to be used for testing purposes  include ping and
ftp. they will be executed on a different hp-ux server  (one not running
apache). the reason for creating the interface is that  we do not want to give
users direct access to the server. i'm thinking  using ssh is my best bet but
i'm unsure how to keep the ftp session  open while limiting options to ping and
ftp tests. any feedback is  appreciated.