From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ben Eagle
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:54 AM
To: perl-unix-users@listserv.ActiveState.com
Subject: [Perl-unix-users] Perl module stopping script from running??

I am using a developed module called per ChartDirector, which creates
png charts I use to add to a pdf file.

The pdf was not being created, and I found out that when I add 'use
perchartdirector;' the script bombs but only from the browser, in the
shell prompt it runs just fine, this is a problem since the script is
suppose to be ran from the browser.

The server is Solaris, running apache under tomcat (I didn't set it up).
Now I know on another linux server and my windows server the program
runs fine, but kinda wondering why it stops running when called from the
browser, could it be because its under SSL?