From: Walter Faleiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: perl-unix-users@listserv.ActiveState.com
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 3:54:10 PM
Subject: [Perl-unix-users] Setting up Perl perl5.005_03 on x86_64 bit

 Hi,
 I hope I am addressing this to the right mailing list.

We  have some applications running on old linux7.2 systems which we need to
port to 64 bit systems

Currently I am trying to compile perl5.005_03
 on a Linux 2.4.21-4.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Oct 3 17:32:58 EDT 2003 x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux system.

I get the following error
# make
make: *** No rule to make target `<built-in>', needed by `miniperlmain.o'.
Stop.

The closest I came to fixing this is via the thread

Has anyone got an idea of what patch I need to apply for the sytem here.

Thanks.