Thanks for your quick reply. My requirement is for Linux OS.

Thanks,
Saravanan

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Luebkert [mailto:dbec...@roadrunner.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:10 AM
To: Saravanan Jothilingam
Cc: perl-unix-users@listserv.ActiveState.com
Subject: Re: [Perl-unix-users] Perl to print results in html page

Saravanan Jothilingam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a beginner to perl. I have a requirement for my project, to print
> success/failed results of my automation suite in *_html page_*.
>
> It will be grateful, if anyone could share me the code if you have any.

Assuming you're talking a CGI script (called from your web server), all
you have to do is return a Content-Type header and print your data (both
to STDOUT).  If you're on IIS, you may need to output a status hdr first.
You could just use CGI.pm to do the work, but there's not much to do.

print "HTTP/1.1 200 OK\n" if $ENV{SERVER_SOFTWARE} =~ /IIS/;

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
or
print "Content-type: text/plain\n\n";   # for just some plain text

print other stuff here.