Good day all,

Has anyone been successful in building Net::Pcap on Solaris 10 (either SPARC or
x86)?

We are consistently receiving an error that pcap(3) is not locatable.  We have
attempted to follow the README and specified the INC and LIB dirs as such:

perl Makefile.PL INC=-I/usr/local/include/pcap LIBS='-L/usr/lib/local -lpcap'

The results are always the same, pcap not found.

We have installed libpcap as a package and have also tried to build it in-line
as part of the Net::SinFP package.

Any assistance/confirmation would be appreciated.

Regards

_____________________
Kent K. Zunker
Product Manager
Office of the CTO

Office: (+1) 262.521.9765
Global Mobile: (+1) 262.853.0413
Fax: (+1) 262.436.2165

N(i)2 Inc.
2711 Sterling Court
Waukesha, WI, 53188
USA
Email: kent.zun...@ni2.com
Skype ID: w00gie
www.ni2.com <http://www.ni2.com/>

"At the end of the day, theoretical and practical knowledge are both essential
."

This message, including any attachments, is intended for the addressee (s) only
and may contain confidential and proprietary information to N(i)² Inc.  If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy the
message.