        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Chris Wagner
        Sent: Wed 7/27/2005 5:54 AM
        To: perl-win32-admin@listserv.ActiveState.com;
perl-win32-users@listserv.ActiveState.com
        Subject: Re: Problem with NetResource::CancelConnection

        I'm not totally sure what u want to do here but if it's just logging
into a
        remote server u can use Win32::AdminMisc::LogonAsUser or
        Win32::Lanman:NetUseAdd.

        At 01:43 PM 7/26/05 +0200, Gianvittorio Negri wrote:
        >I have the need to be able to submit remote administration command to
        remote server (listing active process and services etc..) and till
today
        I've used the
        >windows internal command  "net.exe" to establish a connection ("net
use
        \\server\ipc$ /user:domain\user password") and for delete it at the end
        ("net use  \\server\ipc$ /d") and all work fine.

        --
        REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
        "...ne cede males"

        00000100