To access the WMI calls the script has to run as administrator.  You can
either have IIS execute the script as an admin user or have the script login
itself as an admin user.  That will also involve setting IIS permissions to
let it do that.  then it should work as expected.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede males"

00000100