Hi

I'm trying to automate a process involving a website.  I was hoping to
use LWP and various other perl modules to post variables to the pages to
work my way through the website.

I have a problem where to log onto a particular page I need to pass a
username/password to a java applet.  This is where I'm stuck - has
anyone come across any way to manipulate a java applet via perl?(please
ignore the obvious security concerns associated with this for the
moment)

Any pointers to modules or links would be well received.

Many thanks

Ross

All correspondence, attachments and agreements remain strictly subject to fully
executed contract.

(c) GCap Media plc 2005. All rights remain reserved.

This e-mail (and any attachments) contains information which may be
confidential, subject to intellectual property protection and may be legally
privileged and protected from disclosure and unauthorised use. It is intended
solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is addressed and
others specifically authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail or any parts of it please telephone 020 7766 6000
immediately upon receipt.

No other person is authorised to copy, adapt, forward, disclose, distribute or
retain this e-mail in any form without prior specific permission in writing
from an authorised representative of GCap Media plc.

We will not accept liability for any claims arising as a result of the use of
the internet to transmit information by or to GCap Media plc.