Individual registry keys can have security applied to them.  That would not
be altered by a mere file copy.  Also make sure that the file security is
right for the new user.  U might have to walk the registry changed security
descriptors.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100