At 04:02 PM 4/20/2006 +0530, Jangale, V-S  E9PM wrote:
>I had used following script to set security permissions on Windows 2000
>system successfully.
>However if I use same script on Windows XP client, the security setting
>on folder come as blank !!

I bet the XP system has tighter security.  Check the file in question and
make sure that the special permission "view permissions" is set.  Otherwise
u can't even see the file permissions.  And I don't know about WMI but with
Lanman/Perms u would get nothing unless u had permission to open the
permissions for writing.  Merely being able to view them wasn't enough.  If
u do have all the permissions I would check the the Local Policy for remote
access permissions.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100