        From: perl-win32-admin-boun...@listserv.activestate.com
[mailto:perl-win32-admin-boun...@listserv.activestate.com] On Behalf Of
A F
        Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 6:26 PM
        To: perl-win32-admin@listserv.ActiveState.com
        Subject: Re: Perl and Net::LDAP

        Thank you very much Jeremy.
        If I can get a copy of your automated AD account creation, that
will be great.
        I am having 2 problems with mine
        We are still on Exchange 2003, so even I was able to
automatically create user account in AD, I am having hard time creation
mailbox.
        Also I will be curious to know how you did the web based since
I've tried that but failed because I couldn't get the service account
with domain admins rights to work correctly on the web.

        Thanks you so much
        Alain