I think i found problem.

I solve multiple problem of uninitialised variable.
I have commit my change on 655-Fix CVS.
    - GUI_MessageLoops.cpp : Fix multiple problem with NEM event and
painting problem.
    - GUI.xs : Correct problem with wndprocPreNEM changed two time.
    - GUI_Options.cpp : Correct uninitialised variable problem.

I think it's explain why it's different from compiler and perl version.

I use generaly Perl58 and i not use lot of NEM event in my script.
So it's explain why it can show this problem before.
I have made dev PPM, can you test it with your scipts :
http://perso.club-internet.fr/rocherl/Win32-GUI-Dev/index.html

The good news it's, i haven't this problem with my new base code ;o)
I preparing it for commit in Win32-GUI MAIN branch.

Laurent.

> Ok, below is another example of issues between a Ming built 671 and VC
built
> 671 (via the sourceforge PPM). This one is  more worrying since it is
> effecting NEM/OEM. The Ming built 671 works correctly.
>
> The example creates a main window, with a child window contained with in
it.
> The child window has two NEM events, scroll and resize. The main window
has
> code for the OEM event Resize.
>
> Under VC: The only event that works is the NEM scroll event in the child
> window.
> Under Ming: All events work (the OEM parent window resize, and the child
NEM