  From: Jez White
  To: guihackers
  Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 3:25 PM
  Subject: [perl-win32-gui-hackers] Examples for future builds

  Hi,

  Laurent has created a directory under CVS for examples that will be included
in future builds of the new code line.

  I was thinking of committing some examples today - but was wondering if there
is any formal process I should adhere to? I'm also going to ask for examples
from the users mailing list, so hopefully we'll get a large varied collection
together.

  Thoughts?

  jez.