Reini Urban wrote:

Jeremy White sagte:
[summary] MinGW build of Win32::GUI with ActiveState perl works with no binary compatibility issues.

Just a PAR from the PAR ppm does not work for Win32::GUI.
You'd need to compile your own PAR from CPAN, esp. with the latest fixes.

Cygwin Win32::GUI has a seperate package from cygwin's setup.exe
maintained by me. It would be nice if the CPAN Win32::GUI would also
contain these patches.
Reini,

If you have a set of Cygwin patches that you'd like to get into the main source tree, then if you send them to me I'll look at doing that.

I'm afraid that I don't understand your comments about PAR - I'm using PAR fine with ActiveState Perl 5.8.6 and my MinGW built Win32::GUI.

Regards,
Rob.