Sean - Thanks! That was my next step, but didn't yet have the time to
research how to go about doing it. Didn't know it was so easy to implement a
custom cursor like that. Your code works perfectly.

Deviating from Win32-GUI somewhat:
        Next step is to figure out how to mimik a "mailto:"; for the e-mail
link. Should be easy, once we figure out how to determine what the default
e-mail program is. Not sure what assication is set for that. .html for the
browser is easy, but what about e-mail's? maybe .msg? Here's the ftype info
for .msg on my NT system, using outlook for e-mail.

C:\>assoc .msg
.msg=msgfile

C:\>ftype msgfile
msgfile="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OUTLOOK.EXE" /f "%1"

Someone else see what it is on theirs, inparticular if you use Netscape
Messenger.
I'm not sure that's as much of a standard as .html.

        Thanks again Sean!
                        Tim

Tim Thomas
Unix Systems Administrator
Lockheed Martin EIS ยท Denver Data Center
303-430-2281
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]