From: Erick J. Bourgeois [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 2:50 PM
To: perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [perl-win32-gui-users] MessageBox

Tim,
I tried your way and I got a runtime error, "Undefined subroutine
&Win32::MsgBox called at ...". However, if I call the method MessageBox() on
a window object, it's all good. Halfway through this email I realized what
you did wrong; shouldn't it be:

Win32::GUI::MessageBox(
    0,
    "Do you want to do this?",
    "Title",
    MB_ICONINFORMATION | MB_YESNO,
);

well at least this works for me. One question, what does the zero do? Make
it modal?

erick
never stop questioning
www.jeb.ca <http://www.jeb.ca>