I wish to prevent the user from choosing more than one item
in a Listview and since I didn't find an option
for -multisel, like in a ListBox, I have attempted to
achieve this through the ItemClick event for a ListView.

sub ListView_ItemClick {
    if ($Win->ListView->SelectCount() > 1) {
        Win32::MsgBox("You can not pick more than one
item!", 48, "Choose Only One");
        $Win->ListView->Select(0);
        return;
    }
}

This displays the MsgBox great the first time, however it
then loops back and displays it again, it fact, I believe it
displays the MsgBox 2**(amount of selected items) times (ie.
2 to the power of). As you may see I tried Selecting the
first item so the sub won't be called again. Any ideas?

erick
never stop questioning
www.jeb.ca