>From my understanding BringWindowToTop is for Windows
not objects on a window.  I did a quick search on MSDN
and it seems to indicate this too.  If I'm mistaken,
please let me know.

In view of that, I wonder if BringWindowToTop is
really doing anything, perhaps it's just the Show and
Hide behavior that you are dealing with.  I'll look
through MSDN a little bit more and see if there is
anything there that can shed some light.  Of course,
if someone already knows the answer they can save me
some time. ;-)

jb

--- "Piske, Harald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>