> All I want is, When the progran start's the first textbox is already
> highlighted and to submit it all I have to do is press Enter,

I haven't done it, just read about it, so forgive me if I write something
stupid (I would anyway).
>From my understanding you have to go through the process of creating an
accelerator table (the name of which does not suggest using it is fast and
easy) and then assign the enter key to a subroutine.

But there's an alternative. Instead of Window(), use DialogBox() which,
among other differences, comes with tab end enter keys working. As I said, I
didn't use this myself, so I don't know if you have to undergo a special
ritual before it does what you want. You may need a default (OK) button for
enter.

cu
Harald