Hello,
        I am currently working on a windows input program for an ODBC
information prompt, and am having difficulties building a proper 'dropdown'
for listing possible DSNs. I have tried using both combo boxes and list
boxes, and I am able to scroll through those using the keyboard, but I would
like to be able to be more recognizable to a user by building a dropdown
box.
         I've tried adding the -style => 0x[value] for hex values from the
'visual basic 5.0 programmers guide to the win32 api', but have had no luck
producing the li'l down button that is characteristic of dropdowns. The
combobox is the closest I've come to displaying a list, as it shows what is
available in the list underneath the text field generated by the combo box.

        Any help that can be offered for this would be greatly appreciated.
I have found a wealth of information about the Win32::GUI package from this
list that would have been much more difficult to find on my own. I am
currently using Activestate ActivePerl build 522 (version 5.005_03) and
Win32::GUI version 502.

Thank you all,
Michael Forhan