Why do you want to go from very old to old? The latest version is 558, not
502. Take
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/perl-win32-gui/Win32-GUI-0.0.558-PPM-5.6.
zip
unzip it, change to the directory and then do

ppm install Win32-GUI.ppd

This will install the local file instead of trying to connect to an online
repository.
I you have trouble downloading it (the prdownloads server of sourceforge
does seem to be somewhat unreliable), I can mail it to you. It's just 188k.

Have fun,
Harald

0.502-PPM-