Johan Lindstrom wrote:

> This was discussed some time ago on the list. What we figured out then was
> that creating a window with a -parent => $winParent will make the new
> window a child window. It will stay on top of the parent window and it will
> not be displayed in the task bar.
>
> I'm not sure how to do it without having a window already, but maybe it's
> possible to make it a child of e.g. the desktop hwind or something else.
> Just a thought.

Well, one can make a trash window and use it as a parent for what would
otherwise be your first window.  Then you can discard it, as it has
served its
purpose.  Additional windows you create can use the first window as the
parent.

Perhaps the desktop could be used, if there was a way to get its handle
into a
Win32::GUI::Window object.

--
Glenn