Get the text, append, send it out:
my $previousText=$RE->Text();
$RE->Text($previusText.$newText);

On Tue, 29 May 2001 13:45:25 -0400
"Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mentioned:

dave> This seems like it should be pretty easy, but I can't figure out how to
dave> add text to a richedit window after the text that is already there.
dave>
dave> I need to be able to continually add lines to the window, from different
dave> sources (from the clipboard , textfields / buttons ), then the user
dave> needs to be able to edit it before sending it to print.
dave>
dave> The richedit module works really well, only I can only seem to add text
dave> to it with
dave>
dave> $RE->Text("$data");
dave>
dave> Everytime I do this it replaces the existing text. Is there a way to
dave> append to the existing text instead( starting on a new line )?
dave>
dave> Thank you,
dave> Dave
dave>