Jonathan,

I didn't even notice you'd put Windows 200 until you sent the second email.

Its a shame about the ItemClick event for ListViews, I'd hope to use
ItemClick for selecting and then the double click for doing something with
the selected items.  Guess I'll just have to use double click for selecting
and a button for dealing with the selected items.

Cheers,

Kev.

Jonathan Southwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@lists.sourceforge.net on
12/06/2001 18:46:52