Jeremy,

I set the repository to http://dada.perl.it but when I run verify --upgrade Win32-API I get the message that it is uptodate. Aldo must not have version 0.20 posted at his site yet. He has the same version posted as is held at ActiveState, version 0.01.

Eric

Try http://www.perl.it/dada (I haven't tried using PPM with this address, but Aldo posted something about having trouble with the the other address). Also, Aldo said something about needing help to get the PPM distribution ready; was anyone able to give him the necessary help? If so, where can I get the new version? (The webpage at http://www.perl.it/dada lists 0.0.558 as the newest version available, and if you jump down to the listing of things available via PPM, it lists 0.0.502. The newest version at the project site at SourceForge is 0.0.558.)