here is a sample break from the code.... starts on line 162 ends on line
185.

sub ::btnOpen_Click {
 defined(my $win = $Win32::GUI::Loft::window{winFileDisplay}) or return(1);
 my %file1 = $win->tvwTreeView()->ItemInfo(
$win->tvwTreeView->SelectedItem() ) or return(1);
 my $file = $file1{'-text'};
 $interface->execute('check_server', "$file");
 until($interface->get_state eq 'fin') {
  my $void = $win->DoEvents();
  $win->pbProgressBar()->StepIt();
  sleep(1);