Stephen,

Something like

       -addstyle  => WS_VISIBLE | 3 | WS_NOTIFY | WS_VSCROLL,

Should do it.

Kev.

|---------+------------------------------------------------>
|         |           "Stephen \"Flame\" Couchman"         |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             |
|         |           Sent by:                             |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           ceforge.net                          |
|         |                                                |
|         |                                                |
|         |           14/12/2002 17:23                     |
|         |                                                |
|---------+------------------------------------------------>

<perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net>               |
  |       cc:
                 |
  |       Subject:  [perl-win32-gui-users] Scrollbars on Drop List
                 |

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I have the following

$main->AddCombobox(-name=>'cbConfig',
                    -height=>82,
                    -width=>356,
                    -top=>48,
                    -left=>16,
                    -tabstop=>1,
                    -addstyle=>0x0003,  #Make  DropList
                   );

The problem is, that sometimes the list is too  large to see all at once
and you have to scroll down.  I've seen scrollbars  appear in other windows
programs when that happens, but I can't seem to figure  out how to do it
here.

Anyone done it before and know how?

Thanks

~ Ultimate Red Dragon :: Stephen "Flame"  Couchman