From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Aldo Calpini
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 7:36 PM
To: Garside, Trevor
Cc: perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [perl-win32-gui-users] CALL FOR BUGS (was: The status of
win32::gui)

Garside, Trevor wrote:
> Aldo, that's great news!
>
> Along those lines, yes, I would love to be able to see the changes
> you've been working on for the next release.

I will release it on CVS so you can download it before the release.
there aren't really big changes, just a huge cleanup and some subtle
changes in the event model. and bugfixes, of course (see also below).

> And, for fun, here's a list of problems I've found, just in case you
> don't know about them:

this is a great idea indeed. I would really appreciate if someone could
summarize all the problems that popped up recently (or not so recently,
but still need a fixation) so that I can build a bugs list and try to
correct everything. so, if you found any bug, please submit them *now*!

cheers,
Aldo

__END__
$_=q,just perl,,s, , another ,,s,$, hacker,,print;