From: "Stephen Pick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 10:58 AM
Subject: RE: [perl-win32-gui-users] Accelerator bug?

Yes, I use the NEM heavilly. The OEM is a really ugly way of doing
things and basing things on references is much safer and much more
elegant. Every other perl module that needs to do callbacks uses
references (see.. well.. anything, err, LWP for example). This is
because you can check that references are safe to call, whereas with
non-references you have to eval() and then you open up security holes.

Steve