> Also, assuming you have ActivePerl installed, you can get the
methods/properties/events
> directly from the OLE > browser by going to the documentation, and
scrolling down to
> Win32::OLE::Browser. I would personally use the
"InternetExplorer.Application" for your purpose.

It's show similar stuff than my InfoControl.pl sample script but it's easier
to use ;o)
You can also use OLEVIEW.EXE (Microsoft free tools).
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/tools/existing/oleview-o.asp

>Laurent, thanks for that great example!  Note that I moved the lines:
>
> my $Length = $OLEControl->{Document}->{frames}->length;
> print "This document have $Length Frame or iFrame\n";
> Into a sub and called it at the very end of the DocumentComplete_Event,
otherwise, it
> crashes with a GPF on my machine...

It's possible IE didn't like someone read it property when it was loading or
rendering html document.
In my sample i want to show, you need to wait until first page was loading
before know how many frame are availlable.

Laurent.