From: "Frazier, Joe Jr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 12:03 AM
Subject: [perl-win32-gui-users] What Objects catch RightClick event

I am trying to implement a context menu and need to know what objects
support rightclick event?  I know Treeview does from the example, but
what I am really looking for is any way to trigger a popup from a label
(I had to implement a field as a label to catch the click event that
textfield does not.

Is there any way to have a label catch a right click?

Joe Frazier, Jr.
Senior Support Engineer

Peopleclick Service Support
Tel:  +1-800-841-2365