Hey Everyone, I've got a completely newbie question.

I've used Win32::GUI a few times in the past to create simple interfaces,
however I am now looking to create an interface that is a bit more
complex.  What I would like to do is create a GUI that has a TreeView on
the left hand side, and then on the right hand side have a Tab interface
that supports 2-3 tabs.  I would always like the TreeView showing, which
is simple enough, however i'm not sure how to add in the Tab interface to
the right hand side so that the TreeView is not part of the tabs.  I hope
i'm explaining this well enough.

Is this possible?  And if so, how would I go about doing this?

Also, I just upgraded to Win32::GUI v1.0 but was unable to find any
samples directory.  Were these removed for a specific reason?  Just
curious.

Thanks.

Len.
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy
laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from
retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this
information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you
in advance for your cooperation.