Hi Leonard,

Another solution is to use Win32::GUI::XMLBuilder (WGX). WGX will do automatic resizing of child widgets for you and also you get the chance to use WGXSplitter, this allows you to resize your TreeView and your TabStrip frames one the fly. A typical example of this format is used in my PodView example downloadable as part of my niPerl distribution. See http://www.numeninest.com/Perl/podview.php for a screenshot of PodView.

Good luck.
Blair

Hey Everyone, I've got a completely newbie question.

I've used Win32::GUI a few times in the past to create simple interfaces, however I am now looking to create an interface that is a bit more complex. What I would like to do is create a GUI that has a TreeView on the left hand side, and then on the right hand side have a Tab interface that supports 2-3 tabs. I would always like the TreeView showing, which is simple enough, however i'm not sure how to add in the Tab interface to the right hand side so that the TreeView is not part of the tabs. I hope i'm explaining this well enough.

Is this possible?  And if so, how would I go about doing this?