Hello and good morning all,

I must say, while I never expected to cause such a raucous when posting
my threading example(s), it certainly is good to have a nice lively
debate on the list :)

I think that in the end we'll have multiple ways available for multiple
situations by which unaccustomed will be able to choose from when/if
they have need for threading.

Jason P.

PS- Im still trying to find a nice proper example that I can *provide*
to the list as public domain, as the code I'm developing at the moment
using the last example I provided is owned by the client company. Maybe
a Win32-GUI front end to a telnet connection...