Octavian Rasnita wrote:
I have tried to set an event handler -onLostFocus, but if the control loses
the focus when the application closes (alt+F4), it gives the following
error:

Can't call method "Text" on an undefined value at E:\lucru\agenda\agenda.pl
line 68 during global destruction.

How can I detect if the control loses the focus because I have pressed the
tab key, or that if the whole application was closed?

I you can post a short and complete example that I can run and see what you're doing then I'll have a look to see if you're doing something wrong, or whether we have a bug. You have not posted enough information for me to see what you're trying to do.

Regards,
Rob.
--
Robert May

Win32::GUI, a perl extension for native Win32 applications