Hi,

I have tried the following start of program:

use strict;
use threads;
use Win32::GUI;
use Win32::Internet;
use Compress::Zlib;

my $thread = threads->new(\&download);
###$thread->join();
$thread->detach();

my $exit;
$SIG{INT} = $SIG{BREAK} = $SIG{HUP} = sub {$exit++};

alarm(0);

my $Win = Win32::GUI::Window->new(

The program runs fine, the sub "download" seems to also run with no issues
in a separate thread, but when closing the program, it gives that error that
a thread was closed while 2 threads were running...

If I use $thread->join() instead of $thread->detach(), this error doesn't
appear, but the program waits for that thread, and doesn't create the main
window at all.

How can I do to let that thread running in the same time with the main
program, but not give error on program close?

Thank you.

Teddy

Teddy