Okay, I've almost got Win32::GUI working with Net::IRC using threads. I'm getting an error though and I have no idea what it means:

thread failed to start: DBD::SQLite::db table_info failed: handle 2 is owned by thread 2240bc not current thread 2270a2c (handles can't be shared between threads and your driver may need a CLONE method added) at D:\test.pl line 1262.

The database handle in question is in fact global and named in the beginning of my script. I would like to have access to this database as it contains information pertaining to both the GUI and the IRC connection. As you can see, my script is well over 1300 lines and it would be messy to post it all in an email (Not to mention, my coding is very messy since I'm quite new to Perl). Line 1262 is actually:

my $sth=$db->table_info();

In which I'm trying to test if a table in fact does exist and if not then create it. I call this sub many times from both threads and I've even tried creating two different subs, but the problem isn't with the sub, it's with the database handle that I've created globally before the sub-thread is created. Any ideas? ANYTHING is appreciated considering I have NO idea what the hell I'm doing, lol. Or should I try a different Mailing list?

Roger Mayfield